IT Project managers on demand
Phase One provides highly experienced projet managers with the leadership capabilities to successfully guide, manage, and support high-visibility initiatives.
Whether you require long term or short term resources, Phase One has the flexibility and talent to accommodate your resource needs.
We specialize in
- Managing strategic, mission-critical initiatives: Our clients utilize our consultants when they can’t afford program or project failure – even staffing companies turn to us!
- Recovering troubled projects: Our consultants are skilled at conducting rapid diagnosis of problems, instituting course corrections, and bringing projects back on track.
- Interim leadership: We can take charge of PMOs and similar organizations, run them for you for short or long term durations, and transition them back to you when you’re ready.
- Filling skill set gaps: If your people are proficient in some areas but not so much in others (e.g., risk management), we can provide the expertise you need. We can also help better manage key resource dependency issues.
- Supplementing resources when demand exceeds capacity: From Business Analysts to Project Controllers to Program Managers, we can help fill your staffing shortages.
Our Senior Project Managers will help your organization to
- create a collaboration project team environment
- effectively engage with Stakeholders
- focus on value
- recognize, evaluate, and respond to system interactions
- tailor based on context
- build quality into processes and deliverables
- navigate complexity
- optimize risk responses
- embrace adaptability and resiliency
- enable change to achieve the envisioned future state
Free 30 min call
You need a dedicated project manager that will work day-in and day-out to constantly deliver your complex project? Let’s get in touch!
Project Performance Domains…
Our Senior Project Managers master the PMI Project Performance Domains.
A project performance domain is a group of related activities that are critical for the effective delivery of project outcomes. Project performance domains are interactive, interrelated, and interdependent areas of focus that work in unison to achieve desired project outcomes. There are eight project performance domains:
Uncertainty | Planning | Stakeholders | Project work | Team | Development approach and live cycle | Delivery | Measurement
Do not hesitate… providing the necessary methodology and expertise to your project will help to stay focused on the budget, quality and scope initially defined.
Our Project Managers Screening Process
1. Quality technical communication
Phase One’s Project Managers and Scrum Masters must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. They work effectively across multiple collaboration tools and convey complex ideas and concepts with ease.
35 % pass rate
2. Core competencies
Each Project Manager is required to demonstrate their knowledge of project management and Agile fundamentals. They also need to demonstrate proficient problem-solving skills, as well as ability to manage both a technical team and project Stakeholders.
15 % pass rate
3. Real-time issue management
Phase One’s Project Managers are skilled at tackling roadblocks and leading teams to solve problems creatively. To demonstrate this, each applicant is live-screened by two experts where they have to identify project issues, recommend best practice solutions to address them, and make implementation decisions on the spot.
10 % pass rate
4. End-to-end project delivery
Project Managers deliver a sample project in which they lead clients and teams through complex project discovery and planning activities, demonstrating their skills accross ideating, scoping, and problem-solving.
7 % pass rate
5. Continued excellence
Phase One’s Project Managers are expected to maintain a perfect track record while working with clients. At the end of every engagement. Phase One ensures that the highest standards for excellence are met.